My Blog List

Friday, March 25, 2016

Neath,South Wales - This car almost ended up in a branch of Lidl after crashing through a fence

Strange the driver didn't call the police straight away? I wonder why? Alcohol maybe?

A car nearly crashed into Lidl last night after smashing through fence in Neath

The crash happened on Thursday night but was only reported on Friday morning

This car nearly ended up crashing into a Lidl after it crashed through a fence.
The car was recovered on Friday morning after being reported by a resident.
The resident, who wished to remain anonymous, told the Evening Post: “I was walking along the road this morning, when I noticed that one of the bollards near the entrance to the retail park had been hit.
The car crashed through a fence
“I then saw a nearby fence was completely smashed through and there were pieces of a car on the road.
“I couldn’t believe what I saw when I saw a car down the embankment next to Lidl.
“A recovery team came by earlier to collect it, but we don’t know what happened yet.”
The accident happened in Neath.
http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/car-ended-up-branch-lidl-11096596
The car has now been recovered
see-

No comments:

Post a Comment