My Blog List

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Bridgend,South Wales - Horse rider left 'shaken' after motorist slowed down and pleasured himself in front of her

Megan Catherine Joseph said she was left shaken after the incident
A horse rider has been left “traumatised” after a motorist pulled up alongside her in Bridgend while performing a sexual act on himself.
Megan Catherine Joseph took to Facebook in order to warn others following the disturbing incident, which saw the stranger repeatedly pass her in his car during the sickening encounter.
The 21-year-old equine student, who has waived her anonymity, was left “shaken” after being approached by the man, who was driving a blue car, while riding her horse through lanes in the Pen-y-Bryn area on Sunday morning.
She said: “He slowed down behind me and as I turned around, the man was exposing himself and, I hate to say it, masturbating inside the vehicle.
“He passed me three times in total.
CCTV image of Megan on her horse when the car stopped

Megan Catherine Joseph, who has waived her anonymity to speak out, said she is is keen to warn others after her traumatic experience

“I’ve understandably been left very traumatised as the man clearly looked insane and he seemed to have intentions to get me off the horse.
“Luckily, I managed to get back to the yard. I came home shocked although psychically unscathed.”
Megan has reported the incident to South Wales Police who are now investigating.

'Trying to frighten me'

She added: “He was driving past me really slowly and I told him to go away but he just started laughing at me - while doing these inappropriate things.
“I tried to turn my horse around to go back home but my horse wouldn’t."
Megan said: “So I carried on up the road for a bit and managed to turn around.
“I felt like he was either trying to frighten me or he wanted to actually get me off my horse. I was so lucky my horse is quiet.
“He finished doing whatever he was doing and then sped off. I just remember riding back to the yard in tears and phoning the police.
“I was traumatised. It was a very frightening experience and I think it’s worse because I look a lot younger than my age.
Megan Catherine Joseph
“What if this person actually did approach a child?
“That’s one of the main reasons I’m sharing my experience. I want to catch this man and I want to warn other people, especially people with children.”
Megan captured the side profile of the vehicle on CCTV, which had half the number plate covered with a blue plastic bag.
She also described the suspect as being a man aged between 35 and 40 and around 5ft 11 to 6ft, wearing a grey tracksuit.
A spokesman from South Wales Police confirmed an investigation into the incident is ongoing.
see-http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/horse-rider-left-shaken-after-11115846

No comments:

Post a Comment