My Blog List

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Rhyl,North Wales - Protest Update: EDL mistake Rhyl holiday park for migrant camp

 

A large group of English Defence League members were seen protesting outside a holiday park in Rhyl today, believing it to be an illegal camp for Syrian migrants.
Arriving at 8am this morning, the fifty-strong crew lined the park’s entrance holding banners which read “We Should Not Fund Islamist Ghettos”, and “Who is paying for this mess?”.
“If these men were really men, they’d be at home fighting their own wars, not over here living like peasants”, said crew member Rich Parker, clearly directing his voice at a holidaymaker walking to the shower blocks in his flip-flops. “Enjoy that free shower, thief”, he shouted.
We managed to get inside the camp to speak with some caravan occupants to get a feel for what it’s like to be targeted in such a way. One holidaymaker, Frank Jones, told us: “I keep being told that I’m acting like I’m on holiday. I thought I was on holiday, I’m from Bolton. It’s not like I smuggled my way into Rhyl”.
“Although if the entertainment tonight is a crap as it was last night, I might be smuggling my way out”
http://warpedwales.co.uk/2016/09/07/protest-update-edl-mistake-rhyl-holiday-park-migrant-camp/

No comments:

Post a Comment